- Milestones Achieved during 3rd Quarter- April to June 2014
- Milestones Achieved during 4th Quarter: July- September, 2014
- Milestones Achieved during 7th Quarter: April- June, 2015
- Digital Launch Report: 3rd July 2015
- Dimensions on Spoken English: 15th and 16th July 2015
- Quiz and Essay Writing Competition on International Tiger Day: 29th July 2015
- Essay Writing Competition: 13th August 2015
- Independence Day Celebrations: 15th August 2015
- Teachers’ Training Program: 19th August 2015
- Swachhta Abhiyaan: 2nd October 2015
- Voter Awareness Forum: 21st October 2015
- Slogan Writing Competition: 10th November 2015
- Career and Vocational Counseling through Mobile Van: 26th November 2015
- Seminar on Employment for Weaker Sections: 5th December 2015
- World Disability Day: 3rd December 2015
- Quarterly Report Oct-Dec 2015
Share This Page
- By far the largest state in India with population of 200 million.
- Sex ratio is 908 in UP as compared to 940 in India.
- Literacy rate is 70% as compared to 74% in India.
- Lowest urban literacy rate in UP at 77% amongst all states in India.
- Low female literacy rate in UP at 59% as compared to 65% in India.
- Literacy rate in urban areas for females in UP ranks 3rd from bottom after J&K & Rajasthan
- Maternal Mortality Rate (MMR per 100,000 births) in UP is 359 as compared to 212 for India and 127 for the four southern states.
- Infant Morality Rate (IMR per 1000 births) in UP is 71 as compared to 50 in India and 12 in Kerala.
- U5MR (Under 5 Mortality Rate per 1000 births) in UP is 94 as compared to 64 in India and 14 in Kerala.
- 94% enrollment of children in school in age group 6-14.
- 48% children in private schools in UP.
- 57% students in class 5 cannot read class 2 books (Hindi).
- 80% students in class 5 cannot divide & 60% cannot subtract.
- Average attendance in UP schools about 56% on a given day.